Terms & Conditions
When you click the button to complete checkout on our website, you are submitting a request to purchase our items. This request is considered an offer by you. Your offer may be declined if it would (1) violate any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation any economic or trade sanction or embargo; or (2) be provided within, or otherwise related to, any country subject to comprehensive economic and/or trade sanction or embargo in the United States. By submitting this request to purchase our items, you acknowledge, understand, agree, and certify the following:
- All information you have provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge and that, by selecting the button to complete your purchase, you are agreeing to pay the amount displayed as the total price with the credit card number provided. You are the owner and rightful user of the credit card used in this transaction. You further acknowledge, understand, and agree that items purchased with intentionally inaccurate/fraudulent information will be considered void and that you may be subject to legal action as a result of such information.
- Since your satisfaction is our priority, we are pleased to provide you 30 days to return any items you are not satisfied with to us for a refund, subject to the terms of our return policy. By submitting your purchase request, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms of our return policy and any associated re-stocking fee applicable. You further agree that after this 30 day return period, your order is nonrefundable.
- You have read, understand and agree with our MSB disclaimer.
- You have read, understand and agree with our shipping policy.
- You consent to receive all notices and documents from us electronically. They will be sent to the email address provided at the time of purchase. You may opt to receive notices and documents from us by mail at any time. If you do not wish to receive notices and documents electronically, or wish to later update your preference about the receipt of electronic notices and documents, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are making your purchase request on an unsolicited basis. You agree that no agent of TempletonCollectibles.com has made any forward-looking statements to you as inducement, nor any promises, predictions or representations to you regarding the future value, future monetary status or future exchangeability of any of the items we are offer for sale. You understand that TempletonCollectibles.com is offering its items as collectibles, not for monetary value or exchange, and represent that you are requesting to purchase our items as a collector of such items.
- You acknowledge and understand the purchase of any of our items for the purpose of resale, exchange or speculation is at your own risk and involves the risk of loss. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, arising from any potential loss.
- Disclaimer of warranties. You understand and agree that your use of this web site and any services or content provided (the "service") is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you "as is" and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
- Limitation of liability. You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (i) the use of or the inability to use the service, (ii) the cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (v) any other matter relating to the service. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
- Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
- Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.